- Serves veterans from all eras of military service
- Assists veterans and their dependents for up to nine months in reaching their potential
- Intensive case management including: needs assessment with comprehensive case plan, advocacy, benefit assistance, skill-building, resource referral, coordination of medial, mental health, and addiction services as well as education services, housing placement, and job training
- Classes and groups including Rent Well, budgeting, nutrition, etc.
- Individual guidance and support in a caring, home-like atmosphere
14825 SW Farmington Rd., Beaverton, OR / 503-731-3951/ Rick Stoller - Director